Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chase!



ha ha heeeeeeeeeeee
You will never catch meeeeeee!!!
I will beguile you with my subtle Shih Tzu smile.
I will entice you to the birdfeeder with the
aroma of peanuts and sunflower seeds.
It is futile to resist.
I'm hungry.
Silly doggies.
I am too fast, too smart, too agile for you.
*
I will catch you and shake you
in my powerful jaws.
*
I can hang from my claws.
Can you do that?
Who would want to?
Is it lunchtime yet?
When I am finished,
I will hit you with this peanut shell.
*
I like peanuts.

*
I double-dog dare you to come down here
so I can chase you!
Come and get me you earthbound shortcakes!
*
I love shortcake!

*
I am bored with doggies.
When I catch you, I will bite your ugly fluffy tail!
Catch me if you can doggies!!!!!!!!!
Do you think squirrels taste like chicken?
woof
woof woof woof
squeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment